Geneanet > Pesquisar > Biblioteca

History of Cook County, Illinois : being a general survey of Cook County history, including a condensed history of Chicago and special account of districts outside the city limits : from the earliest settlement to the present time (Volume v.2)

Registo reservado a membros Premium

Aceda à totalidade da Biblioteca de Genealogia: livros antigos, monografias, jornais antigos, etc. Mais de 3 mil milhões de pessoas indexadas, uma mina de ouro que pode enriquecer a sua genealogia!
A partir de US$ 4,13 por mês

History of Cook County, Illinois : being a general survey of Cook County history, including a condensed history of Chicago and special account of districts outside the city limits : from the earliest settlement to the present time (Volume v.2)

History of Cook County, Illinois : being a general survey of Cook County history, including a condensed history of Chicago and special account of districts outside the city limits : from the earliest settlement to the present time (Volume v.2)

Fonte : Internet Archive

History of Cook County, Illinois : being a general survey of Cook County history, including a condensed history of Chicago and special account of districts outside the city limits : from the earliest settlement to the present time (Volume v.2)

History of Cook County, Illinois : being a general survey of Cook County history, including a condensed history of Chicago and special account of districts outside the city limits : from the earliest settlement to the present time (Volume v.2)

Fonte : Internet Archive

Resultados : DE


Página 123

Charles Walker, John Chapin, William F. De Wolf, Thomas Richmond, R. C. Bristol, J. C. Walters and B. W.


Página 173

B. Blair as president and John De Koven as cashier. At this time Gushing, Harden & Co., private bankers, began


Página 180

E. Braisted, Ira Holmes and John De Koven as executive committee.


Página 198

built in 1779 by Jean Baptiste Point de Sable, near the interesection of North Water and Rush streets, became the


Página 218

William Windoes, C. H. Barnum, Hiram H. De Mary, and Austin D. Sturtevant for West Chicago. Of the above named.


Página 248

John De Wees, the following year, settled about one-half mile north of Mr. Curtis. Both


Página 269

Mr. Rhoades, L. Welch, C. M. De Libbey, David A. Cashman, T. W. Taylor, James Lee and Mr. Whitman. The


Página 273

entered from the government by Henry L. De Koven and in 1865 was sold to Mr. Austin. The Clock Manufacturing


Página 298

Ambuul, Mr. Locke, Peter Dalenberg, Jacob De Jong, John Brass and H. Eningenburg, all of whom came from Amsterdam and


Página 301

The preceptor in 1848 was Peter De Jong. The public school was held in the church in 1857. A school


Página 331

No. 5 Illinois street , Edwin W. De Voe, C. C. , Max Verne, K. of R. and S. Bloom


Página 339

Pease, now postmaster at Harvey, John De Graff, James B. Wilson and George Stiles were the only citizens of South


Página 343

15, 1907. Its officers are Frederick De Young, president , W. D. Rodgers and W. E. Powers, vice-presidents, David Weidemann,


Página 344

pioneers there were John Kallowingeo, Henry De Young, R. Van Vuuren, the Gonevens and the Benslips.


Página 349

Doctor Mahla, M. K. Taylor, Titus De Ville and H. G. Spafford. Lectures were first delivered in the Lind block


Página 667

and is a son of Jacob and Minnie (Bultheus) De Vries. The father was a farmer by occupation and because


Página 668

S. De Vries, vicepresident , Peter De Vries, secretary and treasurer.


Página 668

of the Iroquois theatre fire, Mr. De Vries bought his interest in the business and incorporated the present S. J.


Página 733

October 23, 1899, he married Josephine De Stefano, of this city, and they, with their children : Teresa, Minnie and


Página 733

Then in partnership with Dr. Joseph De Stefano, he bought the drug store at Jefferson and Polk streets and continued


Página 749

son of Angelo and Maria Giuseppa De Stefano. The father was a successful lawyer, and during the revolution and war


Página 749

Gaetano S. De Stefano was born in Cairano, Province of Avellino, Italy, May 8, 1859,