Hayden/Haydon

denzall
male
Modo de introdução: Texto
Navegação: Texto
Ver a árvore genealógica

Hayden/Haydon

Mensagem por denzall »

Information required please on the Hayden/Haydon of Lyford and Northmoor North Berkshire prior to 1778 only information to date is a William Hayden/Haydon Married at Northmoor on 28 September 1778 to one Elizabeth Hawkin nothing on Elizabeth Hawkin, information in conjunction for my Family Tree.
denzall
male
Modo de introdução: Texto
Navegação: Texto
Ver a árvore genealógica

Re: Hayden/Haydon

Mensagem por denzall »

Hi Jennifer,

Thank You very much the information i have just recieved this is a tremendouse help to me, how strange that you should get info from Andrew Hudson as i did myself back in Feb and later to find he was a lost 4th Cousin when he rang me one evening.

Willam is My G,G,G,G,Geat Grandfather William & Elizabeth where Marriad at Northmoor Berks 28 Sept 1778 source A.H they had a Son John wich you mention in you reply He was born at West Hanney 12/2/1786 LDS SOURCE THAT'S 12/2 part suplied to me by a Roots chat Member 1786 part A.H BUT IT TIED IN.

He Marriad a Mary Cox source A.H on the 22 Jan 1812 at Brize Norton Oxford, I have been unable to find any thing else out on Mary Cox, how ever the a nother Roots Chat Member gave me another posibiltey and thats a Mariah Coxhead born Burford a couple of miles From Brize as ssaid poeple change parts of there names and droped bits off as I have discovered From BFHS Members.

Are We Related ? any more info you have i would find very usefull and any I have please let know

Denzall
Responder

Voltar para “United Kingdom”