Responder

Looking for some "starting" help in the search of the parents/grandparents from my Aunt Nelly Mathilde Herridge

ischees
female
Modo de introdução: Gráfico
Navegação: Gráfico
Ver a árvore genealógica
Hi,

While I usually am able to find all data myself. I ask help from volunteers in the United Kingdom with the search for some data´s concerning the father and grandparents from my late aunt.

My aunt was Nelly Mathilde HERRIDGE, born on May 13th 1932 in Hoeilaert, Belgium and died in Brussels May 5th 2012.
She was the daughter of Alfred Henry HERRIDGE about 1901, born in Claphan?Chapham? ( according to the birthcertificate of my aunt) and of Marie Josephine NEWMAN, born in Wavre on Jul 3, 1900.

While I was able to trace back the ancestors from Marie Josephine Newman (also English descendent) mothers line.
I was not able to find anything back from Alfred Henry Herridge.

What am I looking for:

A birthcerfiticate from Alfred Henry Herridge ( if possible) of the location where I should look... If you have more information about the family that is also welcome ( meaning the parents, siblings).

Also another brick is with the grandfather from Marie Josephine Newman. His name is John James born about 1840 Fareham, Hampshire, United Kingdom ( no further data is known) he died before 1898. He was married to a certain Eliza Jane MACEY from Portsmouth Hampshire ( she died around 1898). This two names are the latest data we found. John James and Eliza Jane Macey had at least one son John Jame ( the father of Marie Josephine) born on March 27, 1873 in Brighton

There is a possibility that John James Newman is a son of: William Newman born in 1810 Hartfield and from Susanna Munden born about 1810. This last I only can verify if we would have more data from John James Newman.

All help is welcome. I tried looking on family search but so far have not gotten any results.

Thank you

ine
elwynsoutter
male
ischees Escreveu: 05 dezembro 2020, 10:26
Also another brick is with the grandfather from Marie Josephine Newman. His name is John James born about 1840 Fareham, Hampshire, United Kingdom ( no further data is known) he died before 1898. He was married to a certain Eliza Jane MACEY from Portsmouth Hampshire ( she died around 1898). This two names are the latest data we found. John James and Eliza Jane Macey had at least one son John Jame ( the father of Marie Josephine) born on March 27, 1873 in Brighton
There’s a marriage between a James Newman and Eliza Mazey registered in Warwick, Jan –Feb 1863 Volume 6d, page 690. I wonder if that might be the couple you are looking for.

Elwyn
ischees
female
Modo de introdução: Gráfico
Navegação: Gráfico
Ver a árvore genealógica
Yes that would be them. What That would the grandparents of Marie Josephine Newman. Those names were mentioned on paper but with no dates.

Thank you

Ine

There’s a marriage between a James Newman and Eliza Mazey registered in Warwick, Jan –Feb 1863 Volume 6d, page 690. I wonder if that might be the couple you are looking for.

Elwyn
[/quote]
Responder

Voltar para “United Kingdom”