Responder

How to contact geneanet regarding my account

Utilizador não registado (sussams)
I understand I wont get a refund I am paid up until Jan 2020, I would like you to delete my account of your data base also the family tree that has gone no where. If you cant do this please can you explain how I can do it. Sussams

jyb
jyb
Administrator
Árvore : Gráfico
Ver a árvore genealógica
I have answered all the email messages you sent to me.
Best wishes,

Jean-Yves BAXTER
GeneaNet

Please read our help pages and tips to improve your genealogy research and to grow your family tree:

- https://en.geneanet.org/help/
- https://en.geneanet.org/genealogyblog/category/geneanet_tips

chaspee
male
Ver a árvore genealógica
Have been searching for days for a pointer or solution. I like some parts of this very much, but I am very frustrated that I can not find a way to import your alerts into my tree Where is the save to my tree button at this site ? You send me lots of hints with no easy way to save If anyone knows the solution please let me know at chaspee@aol.com

jyb
jyb
Administrator
Ver a árvore genealógica
Hints must be manually copied to your family tree.
Best wishes,

Jean-Yves BAXTER
GeneaNet

Please read our help pages and tips to improve your genealogy research and to grow your family tree:

- https://en.geneanet.org/help/
- https://en.geneanet.org/genealogyblog/category/geneanet_tips

Hello can anyone out there explain why the only message i get when trying to get information as premimun payer that what ever I try to find the only answer I get is "sorry no results were found. is there any one that can tell me. Thanks

Thanks for the information, but I am not looking for me but my dad who passed away. Thanks Pat

edwardn
edwardn
Ver a árvore genealógica
Hi Pat,

I'm sure members and moderators of Geneanet would love to help you in your search if they can.
If you could give us a bit more info like name of your dad, place of birth, marriage maybe. That would help a lot.

Edward

My dads name was Herbert frank patrick Sussams, born 1911 passed away August 2006 in Wakefield north yorkshire uk. Thank you for any help

edwardn
edwardn
Ver a árvore genealógica

Hello Edward, I had already found that tree myself, the lady is on the Geneanet site, thats how I managed to use the information to start my tree. So nothing I try to find comes to anything. Once again, "sorry no results found, I cant get a refund I was told because its in the terms and conditions. Which I believe is totally wrong when I haven't enjoyed the pleasure of premium subscription, since the day I gave my card and paid my subscription. The only thing I can do is try to find out how to cancel everything manually, if you can help with that it would be much appreciated. Regarding the terms and conditions I have seen that some people have had a refund. Thank you

I have deleted my family could you tell me how to delete my account. Thanks Pat

Hi some one I have deleted my family tree, could someone tell me how to delete my account. Thanks Pat

Hi Geneanet, there is no message telling me how to delete my account, you told me to go to the forum, no answer on how to delete my account. If you can see it just tell me where it is or tell me how to delete it, I dont care about loosing my subscription, I just want off the Geneanet site both tree and account. And fell very sorry for your older customers, You say on the forum that you answered all of my emails, you did by telling me to go to the help pages, or the forum. How is that helping? Do you ever read the posts, not a happy place.

How is that you answering my question, for one not your problem, that I am nearly 80 years old. In fact your help page was no help to me at all. the forum could only help as Edward did, I received a response on the forum, it recieved was in a foerign language. I only speak english. Tell me how that was helpful? I just want a refund. Pat
Última edição por sussams em 28 outubro 2019, 10:27, editado 1 vez no total.

edwardn
edwardn
Ver a árvore genealógica
I'm sorry you can't find what you need Pat.

I'm just a member with his own tree here on Geneanet.

Edward

Responder

Voltar para “Geneanet Help & Support”