Searching for Any Information on Chalambert Family name in America Btw 1720-1780

Ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website. Report a bug. Make a suggestion.
morovii
male
Modo de introdução: Gráfico
Navegação: Gráfico
Ver a árvore genealógica
Good day community of fellow researchers;

I'm currently in need of help in trying to locate the father of one of my client's maternal 5x great grandmother. What I'm lacking is information on any and all Chalambert males who migrated to the US between the periods of 1720-1780. The client's grandmother, Marie Jeanne Chalambert was speculatively born in 1768 in New Orleans, my speculative assumption based on the lack of tangible proof actually verifying that she was. She could very well have been born in Alabama, Mississippi or any number of varying Caribbean islands under french occupancy during that period. I've attempted to use Ancestry.com to locate others with that surname however, it appears she is the only one I found in Louisiana after painstakingly combing through their online records.
Once again, any and all help to unravel the missing piece to this puzzle would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in Advance

Voltar para “Geneanet Help & Support”