Responder

Anna Maria Bittel baptism

Demandes d’aide pour la lecture ou la traduction vers le français de textes rédigés en latin.
mfreyder1
male
Modo de introdução: Gráfico
Navegação: Gráfico
Ver a árvore genealógica
I have the details I can read, died Sep 2, 1792 in Valff, father Antoine Bittel, mother Marguerite Klipfel, she was 5 months old?

Antoine Klipfel was who to Marguerite? Any missing details, this looks more complex than a normal death.

http://archives.bas-rhin.fr/detail-document/ETAT-CIVIL-C500-P3-R258365#visio/page:ETAT-CIVIL-C500-P3-R258365-1860545

RH page

Thanks
Mike Freyder
jlouismartin
jlouismartin
Hello Mike,

On September 2, 1792, Anne Marie, a 5-month-old child, died, daughter (as can be seen in the baptismal certificate) of Antoine Bittel, of this parish, and of Marguerite Klipfel, single, also of this parish. The next day, after a period of 24 hours had elapsed, she was buried, by me, in our parish cemetery, in the presence of witnesses Antoine Klipfel, grandfather of the deceased, farmer of this parish, and Blaise -oc-eller? (*), single, of this parish, godfather, both of whom have signed with me.
(*) the beginning of the word, in comparison with "elapsum" would be an "e"

A+
J.louis
------>>>>>  Par choix personnel, mes logiciels N'ACCEPTENT PAS les photos en pdf. Uniquement en jpeg.
mfreyder1
male
Ver a árvore genealógica
Jean Louis, many thanks again!
mfreyder1
male
Ver a árvore genealógica
If that isn't confusing enough, this was the baptism of poor little Anna Maria.

http://archives.bas-rhin.fr/detail-document/ETAT-CIVIL-C500-P3-R258361#visio/page:ETAT-CIVIL-C500-P3-R258361-1860633

RHS lower, too many names for me to make heads or tails, Mr. Charles Balla either.
Mike
jlouismartin
jlouismartin
Good morning,

Today, 3 April 1792, by me, the undersigned, was baptized Anne Marie, born today, a natural daughter (as we indicated, under the faith of her office, our sworn midwife Marie Anne AndZauer) [following the statement made to her by the mother during the pains of childbirth] by Blaise Bittel, single, son of the spouses Jean Bittel, during his lifetime as a farmer, and Marie Anne Diel, married from this parish, and Marguerite Klipfel, single, daughter of Antoine Klipfel, native of this parish, farmer, and the late Catherine Vogel/Vögel, married from here when she was living,....? from here. The godfather was Blaise Eo--eller, son of the late Mathias Eo--eller, citizen, farmer, and Anne Elisabeth Zulz, married when he lived, from this parish; the godmother Anne Marie Saas, single, daughter of the late Blaise Sass, citizen and farmer, and Anne Marie Schullz, married, from this parish, the midwife declaring that she could not write made her mark to testify to the declaration made, and the father of the child, together with me, undersigned with the godfather

Father Ferdinand SCHUK, formerly Franciscan Récollet
Midwife's X mark

A+
J.louis
------>>>>>  Par choix personnel, mes logiciels N'ACCEPTENT PAS les photos en pdf. Uniquement en jpeg.
mfreyder1
male
Ver a árvore genealógica
this last act was the birth of the child that died in the first act. the priest calls the father of the child that died Antoine at the birth Blaise. Antoine works out although there are many Blaise none fit.

You do a great service to allow those of us searching to be able to make sense of the writings of the priest so many years ago.

thanks
Mike
mfreyder1
male
Ver a árvore genealógica
this last act was the birth of the child that died in the first act. the priest calls the father of the child that died Antoine at the birth Blaise. Antoine works out although there are many Blaise none fit.

You do a great service to allow those of us searching to be able to make sense of the writings of the priest so many years ago.

thanks
Mike
jlouismartin
jlouismartin
:)

A+
J.louis
Responder

Voltar para “Latin (paléographie et traduction)”