Gabernach, Vorbruck Regelsbach, Nuremberg

diarmot
male
Modo de introdução: Gráfico
Navegação: Gráfico
Ver a árvore genealógica
As part of a comprehensive genealogy of the Kavanagh Clann in Ireland I am searching for descendants of a Felix Von Kavanagh who died in 1745. He had a son, Johann Heinrich Alexander. Johann had 7 children including 2 sons:Carl Rudolph Gabernack/Gavernach b.1762 and  Johann Stephen Gabernack/Gavernach b. 1763. Carl Rudolph married Elizabeth Rohn in 1807 and Johann Steven married Elizabeth Diener in 1804. This information is from the Regelsbach parish register. The two brothers disappear from history after this. I suspect they may perished in the wars of the early 19th century but I am hoping one or both may have survived as they would be the last of the line of the last medieval Kavanagh chief and King of Leinster.

Further information ( July 14, 2016) from the Ansbach Lutheran Register: Wilhelm Frued Zulins Gavernach born May 2, 1811, son of Carl Rudolph and Elisabth Rohn.

Noted different spelling from various sources; Gavernach, Gabernach and Gabermach. 

One of their sisters Helene Maria married Friederich Vorbruck and they had 7 children. We know of these 7 that Georg Christoph was a brewer in Regelsbach and Nuremberg and Johann Christian died in 1866.

Also Georg Leonhard Gabernack of Wurztemberg married Anna Barbara 1756

I would be very pleased if anyone has information about any of the above.
Thank you, Gary L. Cavanaugh, M.D. Stockton, Ca  member of the Clann Chaomhanch Excutive Committee

Voltar para “Germany”